I wanted to share a recipe I tweaked from Hungry Girl last year. I found these amazing flatout flatbreads for B1G1 at Publix this week. I used the Rosemary and Olive Oil kind for tonight's dish. Here's the recipe link to HG's Greek Pita Pizza.
1 flatbread or pita or tortilla of your choice
Spaghetti sauce (I used Prego's Heart Smart Traditional tonight but find Prego too sweet. I think I'll stick with Ragu's No Sugar Added Tomato and Basil.)
Feta cheese
Canned spinach
Grated parmesan cheese
chopped olives
baby portabello mushrooms
Place flatbread on a baking sheet. Pile on the toppings as you like! I added some minced garlic, basil, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper on top. One of my favorite combinations in France was a pre-made single pizza with bacon, goat cheese, and then I'd add sliced cherry tomatoes and cook it until the tomatoes were almost shriveled. Delicious, good for you, and easy to make! Tonight's dinner, including the wine, is only a little over 400 calories.
No comments:
Post a Comment